Hey everyone!
Just getting started on this "Bloging" thing so hope it goes o.k. I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated without using up email space. All is well here. Bren is growing so fast. He's just about running now. Thankfully, he's not climbing yet, except stairs of course. Here are a few cute pics of our "not-so-little-anymore" one.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey, congrats on the blogging! Welcome to our world...!
ReplyDeleteThe pix will not take as long if you make them smaller files before you upload them...I usually just add 5 at a time, and just go do something else while they upload. Just to let you know about the photo thing.
Can't wait to see more!
Miss you!
Yeah...Shannon is an OFFICIAL BLOGGER! Yeah...you're gonna love this...it's better than a baby book seriously. Looking forward to seeing great pics of your boys. Wow Shannon, you're gonna really be outnumbered aren't you? Yikes!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Of course, now I feel as if I must try to manage my very own blog in order to keep up with the Laus-es.
ReplyDeletehttp://muddypups.blogspot.com