Friday, October 9, 2009

Strapping on the feed bag...almost literally!

Vin and I have found a place called "Hometown Buffet" here in CA. It's no Golden Corrale and we've only gone a few times, but Alex is apparently giving it a BIG vote of confidence by showing us just how much he liked their food. We're not all that impressed, but he is:

I was holding the bowl so he wouldn't drop it on the floor and he took the opportunity to get ever last drop.
That wasn't good enough. He decided he was still hungry and started eating the bowl itself!

"Mmm mmm Good!"

"I LOVE this place!"

Living up to his "Billy Goat" & "Alexgator" aliases.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmm, whatever he ate makes me hungry :) isn't it funny how kids make food look so much better than it is. I think Natalie likes bland food better because she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO picky. I make stuff and she takes one bite spits it out and throws it on the floor. The only things I can get her to really eat as in take more than one bite is brocolli, mac n cheese, cheese, spaghetti, yogurt, and somtimes cottage cheese... little picky bugger :) That is good Alex isn't picky !

    ReplyDelete