
This is what Bren wanted to do with Alex but settled for his "training aid" i.e. babydoll.

Talking with Papa who was in NM for an AF class and starting to take after Mamma with the "closed eyes" in the pic.

My 2 "dudes" in the middle of changing for bed. Bren's showing Alex his new plane.

Alex seems to like being nearly naked...and the new plane.

Evidence that he CAN smile. Not as quick with it as Bren was and still is, but he's a lot more laid back too so I'll take it!
You got the pix to upload...YAY!! Wow, Alex looks so LONG! I can't wait to see y'all!!!
ReplyDeleteOOOOH MY gosh Shannon Love the pics...you are so insightful I love hearing ideas from a Mom who has been at it for a while. I am clueless most of the time and I think all Mom's are with their first and of course the little one can sense the anxiety and stress...The 2nd one is so much easier because you are more relaxed....Pray for a full night of sleep...she gets up to eat still at least twice. I need wand...like a fairy godmother sleep child sleep all through the night. Miss you guys...What cute little boys you have...POST more pictures soon PLEASE!! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteOh the pics of the boys are great! They are going to be the best of friends!
ReplyDelete