This was one evening in Sept. when Vin and I were trying to get him ready for bed and we only got the shirt up ON his head when he went wild, thus producing the following "bribery" photos we can threaten him with when he's an "evil" teenager.
+Look+away.JPG)
The "squat and look to the side" look.
+Smile+and+squint.JPG)
The "squat and squint" look.
+Getting+a+little+shy.JPG)
The Austin Powers as Fat B**tard, "Do you find me (cute) baby???" look.
+Pose+for+the+camera.JPG)
The "big smile and stretch" look.
+Let%27s+see+a+smile.JPG)
The "crooked grin with eyes closed" look.
Well, that does it for Bren's modelling career. Guess he won't be a contestant on "America's Next Top (Male) Model"...should they ever come out with it. I'm counting my blessings on that one! Now, if they come out with "America's Next Top Goofball," I'll definitely sign him up.
Those pix are priceless! I love the one of him with one hand behind his head, and the other on his hip...so "model-y"!! Thanks for posting those, I think I enjoyed this post more than the halloween one, although those were also ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Adorable...he's quite the ham isn't he?
ReplyDelete