you can tell the little guys plan stuff together...just wait until they start making forts in the living room ! Alex does seem so bubbly...happy go lucky. Too funny you will have to try and capture their giggles on camera together..... Last night Natters went to bed around 9pm and then I didn't get up until 7am and she was sleeping on her tummy all bunched up..I think she was up quite a bit in the night but I wouldn't know because I had the monitor off. I think she might be teething so I am going to use the monitor tonight but not go in there unless I absolutely need to.
you can tell the little guys plan stuff together...just wait until they start making forts in the living room ! Alex does seem so bubbly...happy go lucky. Too funny you will have to try and capture their giggles on camera together..... Last night Natters went to bed around 9pm and then I didn't get up until 7am and she was sleeping on her tummy all bunched up..I think she was up quite a bit in the night but I wouldn't know because I had the monitor off. I think she might be teething so I am going to use the monitor tonight but not go in there unless I absolutely need to.
ReplyDelete