Sunday, May 3, 2009

Alex at 8 months on 3/21/2009...

Still Smiling!
Getting much bigger and able to sit up on his own. Will crawl soon!

Can I stop smiling now Mamma?


Wha'?

Is he ready for his modelling career or what?

Gerber baby, anyone?

O.k., I've waited long enough. It's time to eat the Giraffe. (Yes, his head is still flat.)

" Mwwoaafffooo."

Yummy Giraffe Ear.
This is Alex's 8 mo. photo-shoot. We missed getting him at 9 mos. because that's the moving time-frame so I don't have shots of him by this toy as it was packed up by then. At 8 mos., he was getting up on hands and knees after Mamma showed him how to "work it" but not yet crawling. Life was much simpler at this point. ;)
Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

  1. What a lil cutie...I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug :) they grow sooo fast :) Thanks for mentioning me in your previous post..you guys will make it through it, luckily I am sure Vin will be in training for a while and the boys will be a bit older by his first deployment although once Alex is walking that might be work...Natalie isn't walking yet but she is into everything...at least the boys have eachother to play with Natalie needs a lil play-mate, she just tears the house apart instead...The furry boys will have to do for now. MIss you guys ! Trista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...I feel like I'm looking at Brennan all over again. What a cutie patootie! I can't believe how big Alex is getting! Hope your flight goes well...I think it's within the next couple of days right?

    ReplyDelete