Friday, May 22, 2009

Old Navy Brennan!!!

It's now official! I'm HOME!!! Vin and I went to Old Navy and I was able to get the boys some Summer clothes. Just before leaving Germany, I had checked some of Bren's 2T stuff and it looked like it was still going to fit him. That was 3 weeks ago and the bugger went through a growth spurt. Just enough to make me have to get him some 3T stuff. The 3T shorts are a smidge baggy on him so it's funny to watch him walking around yanking his pants up. I think I have a belt for him, but it's a guessing game as to where it is or if he'll be in the mood to wear the belt. Some days he throws a screaming fit yelling, "DONE!!!" if he doesn't want to wear it and other days he wears it even if he has no belt loops for it. *sigh* But, we do have him convinced that if he's outside, he MUST wear a hat and the hat from last Summer is way too small so I got him this one at ON along with the clothes and shoes. He insisted on holding the camera bag for Mamma while I snapped some pics in Grandma Lau's backyard. You could see him fighting his instinct to NOT cooperate for the pics, but he must have thought he looked somewhat handsome too since he let me snap these.

Watching Daddy put the Riding Lawnmower away and standing still for a pic.

Getting ready to launch himself to outer space rather than stand still for a photo shoot.

Stylin' with Mamma's camera bag strapped to his belt loop.



Look at my butt! Zoolander pose minus the "Blue Steele" look.

Seconds from meltdown if I don't get done...NOW! Last pic and meltdown avoided thank you very much. Whew. I'd rather wrestle alligators than try to take pics of 2 yr. olds for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment