Friday, August 28, 2009

Almost Homeowners...

We signed the papers last night and just have to do the financial stuff today and then CA has to "record" everything and THEN we'll get the keys. We have our Household Goods scheduled for delivery on 9/4 but are hoping to get that switched to whatever day we get our keys.

Grandma & Grandpa Lau made it safely here on Wed. and the boys are in their glory. Truth be told, I think the grandfolks are in theirs too! And it is such a BLESSING from God Above to have them here so Vin & I can deal with the house while G & G Lau watch the boys. Especially with both of the boys so active as they are! This is one grateful Mamma!

Alex is teething horribly so we have him in our room so I can medicate/soothe him when he wakes in the middle of the night. It hasn't been too bad compared to when Bren broke his molars through. Alex had his first dentist appt. on Tues. and the dr. said both the bottom molars were pushing up and he expected that was the cause of all the crankiness/unhappiness, but wouldn't ya know, Alex's top left molar broke through night before last even though it hadn't been puffy at all! His top right molar did the same thing. Those top ones are just sneaky!

Will send more info once I have it about the house. Hope everyone's well!

God Bless,

Shannon:)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize I could take Nattie to the dentist....How did Alex do ? Did he open his mouth wide ? We just started brushing Natters teeth lately...she is such a silly girl. She just loves the tooth brush mainly to knaw on....better go get some rest...there isn't much time for that as you must know. Glad the grandparents are their to help we have been thinking about you guys alot lately....I am glad they can help with the stress a bit...remember good things come to those that wait and I am sure you will love your house that much more once your in it ! Blessings to you all....we luv ya !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They recommended the dentist appt. at the 1 yr. visit and the dentist here said it's primarily to give you info and check them for cavities. You hold them on your lap facing you and tip them back and you and the dentist sit knee-to-knee and he looks at the baby upside down for the dentist that is. This dentist had a Bumbo-like Foam board which really helped. The dentist I took Bren to for his 1st visit didn't so I liked that A LOT. And they did a flouride treatment on Alex by rubbing some on his teeth. It's a quick appt. and it's nice to learn what you should/shouldn't be doing. I forgot about the only 4oz. of juice/day and mixed with a LOT of water to help prevent cavities, and it's only been 2 yrs. Sheesh, my brain's just not what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we want to see pic's of the little guys in their new home :) I am sure you are super busy !!!!! hope the ant situation is going ok ! we had that problem not too long ago too...it was frustrating.

    ReplyDelete