hello there :) I am so glad our little kiddos can still grow even though they are such picky eaters ! little terds....Natalie is refusing veggies now, so I am having to find ways to mash them into stuff. the sneaky veggie queen I am becoming...but they need them :) have any secrets or has Bren taken a liking to veggies ?
Bren will eat his veggies if I feed them to him. Crazy to have to feed my 3 yr. old and my 17 mo. old not only can feed himself but won't eat anything if I even try to feed it to him. Mr. Independent. My mom said she snuck veggies into sugar free jello and I never knew the difference. Also, I did buy Jerry Seinfeld's wife's book about sneaking veggies into everything, but haven't made anything out of it yet. Need to though. Hope that helps.
hello there :) I am so glad our little kiddos can still grow even though they are such picky eaters ! little terds....Natalie is refusing veggies now, so I am having to find ways to mash them into stuff. the sneaky veggie queen I am becoming...but they need them :) have any secrets or has Bren taken a liking to veggies ?
ReplyDeleteBren will eat his veggies if I feed them to him. Crazy to have to feed my 3 yr. old and my 17 mo. old not only can feed himself but won't eat anything if I even try to feed it to him. Mr. Independent. My mom said she snuck veggies into sugar free jello and I never knew the difference. Also, I did buy Jerry Seinfeld's wife's book about sneaking veggies into everything, but haven't made anything out of it yet. Need to though. Hope that helps.
ReplyDelete