Alex - "AAAAIIIIEEE"
I love you - ohwahoo
Wow - Ow
On - oh
Brennan - bah and then it morfed into mum so he's still not too clear on the concept.
two - doo
three - tee
Just got this out of him day before yesterday so thought I'd share. Also, every time we go to the car, he points to the door and says "doh" and then puts his two index fingers together and says "key". The "sign" is for "want" from what I've been able to piece together because he does it whenever he wants something. It's NOT the sign for "want" in American Sign Langauge but he doesn't know that nor care so whatever floats his boat.
The big breakthrough is that he's starting to show an interest finally in repeating after us. Even though his pronunciations are barely even close, we'll take them since lots of kids his age have been doing this for months and he's just now getting started. The enunciation will come later. We're just now getting the ball rolling with him at least trying to speak English instead of "Brennan-ese."
Also, the day after Uncle Tim arrived, he jumped up and down in front of Bren and so Bren followed suit and jumped with both feet off the ground a few times. He did it again a few days later and then again today. He acted like he knew all along that he could do that (it's a developmental milestone) but I'd never seen him try it till Uncle Tim came so yay for Uncle Tim!!!
More to come later...I hope!
Luv, Shannon:)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Way to go Alex....I wish I could say something...right now it is just babbles though...I hope your baby brother is doing good. We want to see more pic's....Natalie!!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom is the picture queen lately....it is getting annoying...Natalie :)
ReplyDeleteYea for Uncle Tim! Bren is going to start talking so much very soon that y'all will wonder if he'll ever stop.
ReplyDelete