I tried to get a pic of Alex next to this toy each month since he was 6 mos. old, but it's been in storage for the past few mos. He started out barely being able to sit behind it and now he can crawl over it! Amazing! Here are some pics and I'll do a separate post about his Well-Baby checkup. erg.

He barely fits in the frame with the toy! Getting bigger!

"I still LOVE this toy Mamma!"

"Oh hey, what's this? Hi little birdie."

Cheesy smile.

Still playing with Mr. Birdie.

Getting a kick out if it "sproinging" around.

Telling Mama stories.

He's the king o' drool at the moment. 1 tooth refuses to pop.

"Alexzilla"

On his way to tackle the camera...and Mamma!

"Don't try to resist zee charm of zee Alex!"

I'm in shock that he has to bend over to play with the music table now! Eek!

A-singin' and A-playin'
Oh My God! Back in April, Alex's head was just barely above the music table. N ow it is at waost level!!!
ReplyDeleteDaddy
waist level
ReplyDeleteHey! So glad you're on here now! Technology!!! Who'd a thunk? Yeah, when I was taking the pix I was like, "How did this happen?" Amazing. We sent the table in our Unaccomp. Baggage so we haven't had it since they took it end of April and he shot up in that much time. Wowsa!
ReplyDelete