Tuesday, July 28, 2009
So...my son talks in his sleep apparently.
On Sunday, when Brennan and I were recovering from the flu, I decided we should lay down together so that he would actually go to sleep and not play in his pack-n-play. While sleeping, he did a little "arf, arf". I thought how cute because we had been watching "Dr Doolittle" earlier in the day, and Brennan kept pointing out the "doggie". Then, last night, shortly after Shannon and I laid down, we heard Brennan distinctly say "Daddy?" like he was looking for me. It was unbelievably cute yet heart wrenching at the same time. Even in my son's dreams, I'm not always around. You know, there are drawbacks to being a pilot and the life I lead sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


aw...sad! Josh gets sad face a lot when AJ's gone...esp. the first couple of days! Hope you won't have to be gone as much as AJ!
ReplyDeletehey :) well at least you know he is creative ! I think talking in your sleep should help his speach huh !! I know about the Daddy thing, Chris will be deploying soon ! Miss you guys soooo much !
ReplyDelete