Vin shot this video last night. They did this for several minutes and so he had time to get the "chase " scene filmed. We're not sure who is chasing whom, but we got an awesome laugh out of the "Monkey See, Monkey Do." Enjoy!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i love that bren is trying to bulldoze his brother! this is great! I think you could send it to america's funniest home videos and get a free t shirt!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo stinken cute :) Alex must have a ball with his brother :) is it true 2 are more fun than one ???? I can't go their yet but you make me want to :)
ReplyDeleteDon't know when you can 'go there' but when the time comes, you'll quadzillion your love, not just double it! I kept having people tell me how HARD it was going to be and be all negative nelly about it but I wouldn't trade it for the WORLD!!! There are tough times, but there were with 1 and there were tough times with None so it's all a matter of perspective truly and if you have a positive outlook and Trust God, ALL is possible! ALL days, I have "cup runneth over" times that far outweigh the "burden-like" times that aren't all that many actually. Takes a few months to get into the rythm but OH THE JOY!!!
ReplyDelete