So I typed a bunch of what Alex is up to now and it disappeared when I tried to post the pics. Ugh! Brief of what I'd typed: He's cranky as heck b/c his back molars are coming in...Finally. He's into EVERYTHING. Bren's a big help with his little bro. Alex tries to get Bren in trouble but even though Mamma doesn't have sibs., she does know a thing or 2 and doesn't take Alex at his "whine." He's talking a lot. Too many words to list. He likes to say, "Did it!" and clap for himself and say, "Yay!" He'll be moving into the top bunk twin bed of the set we got back in Nov. Vin got it moved into Alex's room before he left for deployment. It has the railing that will help keep him in bed. We "unbunked" the bunk beds so now each boy has his own in his own room. Alex is climbing everything. Alex is healthy but eats nothing: everything he doesn't like still goes onto the floor and that's a lot b/c he hates breakfast, is so-so about lunch but usually munches on dinner. He likes veggies for the most part so that's great! He hasn't outgrown his Puppy phase and it's just so great to hear people talking about their dogs' antics and have similar stories about Alex. Not really. *sigh* I think his ability to say words and his lack of hairy-ness are the only thing that separates him genetically from the actual Canine species. If I ever meet a hairless dog that talks, then I'll know there is NO separation from Alex and doggies. Ugh.
Enjoy the pics:
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Haha!! I love the last pic!! Too funny! I also love the one of him in the chair, looking like such a big man!! cute outfit!! hoping those molars come in soon! Sam's last molar is taking its sweet time and really causing some issues. oh well...
ReplyDeleteoooh poor little guy...Natalie has had some rough days too but I still don't feel the teeth breaking the surface yet...Childrens Motrin to the rescue !
ReplyDelete