Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brennan helping Alex...

Brennan has always been so sweet and has been helping his brother from day 1. They have their mini skirmishes, but this is more what happens on a daily basis peppered with the random toy battle or smackfest. I was just so blessed to be able to capture this at my Gramy's today and the 2 of them using the same stool at the same sink I used at these ages as Gramy, and Grampy before he passed, lived in this apartment MY entire life. What a treasure! Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. that. was. freaking. awesome!! LOVE IT!! Oh, my goodness, Shannon...your kids are so cute! I could just hear Brennan's thoughts..."No, Alex, give me your hand! I will put this soap in your hand even if I have to break your wrist to do it...at least your hands will be clean!" hahaha...can't wait till sam gets a little older for him and josh to interact more like that! They do a little now, but that was just precious! Thank you so much for capturing and posting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "dat nugh" at the end. I was laughing my butt off. Thank you so much for that. Vin

    PS. I was also reaching through the screen trying to catch Alex when he started falling off the stool, so, phewwww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon to Vin:

    Oh it wasn't just at the end. Watch it again Hon and you'll hear it a lot. He's very bossy with Alex now and when Alex goes to close a door, Bren will tell him, "No dat Big Boy Job. I big boy. You Wittle." And Alex just steps aside and lets him, although he's perfectly capable of shutting doors himself and does A LOT! They are just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video! I was just waiting for Brennan to lift Alex off the stool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh My gosh...sooo cute ! Bren is such a helpful little brother...uhhh you are so lucky ! What a sweetie! He is going to teach ALEX SOOOO much some things I am sure you would prefer he didn't....but hey that is what brothers are for. That was just adorable shannon....uhhh. It made my morning for sure ! Hey I was the oldest and bossy myself...it is just in the genes of being the oldest. Little Alex doesn't seem to mind, he goes with the flow pretty much !

    ReplyDelete