Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dandelions for Daddy...

He was hesitant at first, as he is with all vegetation, but he decided I was having a lot of fun and he wanted in so I struck while the iron was hot and got some video and pics of him ACTUALLY touching green/organic material.




Getting into it!
"Smile for Daddy!"
"Say Cheese!--o.k. but a little less creepy next time Honey B."

2 comments:

  1. so cute!! i love how he'd run past a ton, then kneel down and pick a few, but only certain ones!! I also love how he was so hesitant and wiping his hand off all the time at first, and then got better. Can't wait to get him and josh together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he didn't want the ones that were low to the ground where he'd have to touch the grass. I showed him some moss near a tree stump in the front yard and he touched that and when I asked him to touch the grass to feel the difference, he wouldn't go near it. At least now I know his objection is mainly to grass. Oh and he didn't want anything to do with the purple wild African violets growing throughout the yard. I don't know if he was just set on yellow or if it was because those were even lower in the grass. And the other day he kicked his ball into a fallen tree branch and started crying. Wanted nothing to do with that either. So grass and tree branches are O-U-T! Much prefer that though to Alex: "Hmm. Wonder what this tastes like?" Ugh.

    ReplyDelete