
He posed for this one himself and it was great but he wasn't smiling. I made the mistake of encouraging him to do so and the following was the result:

A bit of a sneer here...

I don't think I was making a Popeye face at him, but I must have been...

I KNOW I wasn't doing THIS!

O.k. Bren, a little less crazed "Serial Killer" and a little more "Sweet and Innocent" if ya don't mind...

And he's out. He gave as good as he could.

Now it's "Silly Monkey Face" time.
Have I mentioned he's as big a GOOFBALL as his dad?
i thought the second one was really cute! And even the "serial killer" one was way better than what i usually get from josh!! he's awful about smiling AT the camera...either he's not looking, or he's not smiling. oh well, we continue to have lessons. I also love the silly monkey face!
ReplyDeleteYou should have seen the contortions I didn't get on camera b/c I was laughing too hard! Oh my word! But at least he was trying this time instead of telling me, "NOPE!" like he likes to do. He's actually starting to be more cooperative so that's nice. Creepy in the smile dept., but nice in general. ;)
ReplyDeleteThere are some cute pictures among those! Thanks for the comments on my blog too :)
ReplyDelete