Every year my Mom & Dad's church hosts a brunch for its congregation at this time of year and it's hosted by the church's Growth Committee of which my Dad is a member. They all wore their aprons and chef hats and put on a really yummy and HUGE feast for us! It was GREAT! I think people that don't even make it to church on Easter come to church for this because it was packed and I stood in line forever! I stood in line for so long that the waffles and cookies I snuck and got for Bren and Alex didn't last and they eventually made it over to Grampy who was working the Waffle Station. Alex had been "helping" Grampy but his attention span didn't last very long due to his sugar rush and he was off to the races flirting with several of the gals of the church. Thankfully, the one he was most attracted to was in a high chair and looked to be about his age. Unfortunately, I think she liked him too as she kept tossing stuff on the floor which Alex, my dutiful little puppy, kept picking up and eating. "Truly a marriage made in heaven," said the sweet old lady at my table. My thought: "Truly a marriage made in a kennel!" *Sigh*
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm glad I'm not the only one who dresses my boys matching all the time!! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteYes, well, when I'm in a very public situation, it just makes spotting them easier b/c of course they're NOT going to sit sweetly and obediently near dear old mom. *sigh* Do they ever start that? Because there were kids that looked to be 8-10 that were up and running around too and I was kind of hoping they'd start around 5 but I'm thinking it just NEVER happens. So sad.
ReplyDelete